ReMember-Me is a system that offers an innovative paradigm taking under consideration not only cognition, but also emotional wellbeing, activity and sleep patterns and socialization, promoting human interactions in the context of cognitive fitness and decline and offering individualized suggestions for a healthy brain.
Objectives of the ReMember-Me
The main objective of the system is to detect and prevent cognitive decline early on, in healthy older adults and also in older adults with Mild Cognitive Impairment.
ReMember-Me aims to function in 3 main levels:
- Offering monitoring.
- Detection and personalized training.
- Being integratable in older adults’ everyday life patterns.
This system will include:
- Sleep, activity and mood assessment, orientation in time.
- Alternating-daily, short-assesment exercises.
- And socialization through knowledge sharing.